This grant is available to students with disabilities for each year of study. You can apply at the same time as you apply for student aid with your province or territory.
You could be eligible for this grant if you apply and:
- have a financial need
- are a student in a qualified program at a designated school
- are a student with a permanent disability; and
- include one of the following with your loan application as proof of your disability:
- a medical certificate
- a psycho-educational assessment; or
- documents that prove you have received federal or provincial permanent disability assistance
International Students: https://moving2canada.com/help-for-international-students/
Tax credits and deductions are available for persons with disabilities, their supporting family members, and their caregivers.